Thursday, November 28, 2019

DOWNLOAD NISIZAME YESU BY TUMAINI

View all trending tracks. Elimu nimemaliza I have completed my education Kazi nimetafuta, nimekosa Looked for work, to no avail Mwenye nymba naye amekukuja The landlord has come Akidai kodi ya nyumba He wants the rent for the house Hata shilingi mimi sina And here I am penniless Nimejaribu kuomba kwa majirani I have tried borrowing from neighbors Ndugu zangu wote hakuna msaada From my brothers, there's no help Marafiki zangu, hakuna msaada From my friends, there's no help Ni wewe tu msaada wangu, nisizame You are my only hope, that I may not drown Hili ni ombi langu, nisizame This is my prayer, that I may not drown. Connect your Spotify account to your Last. Naona huduma imekuwa nzito I see my ministry becoming heavy Naona huduma hii Baba yangu kama ni mzigo I feel my ministry as a burden, Father Naona huduma imekuwa nzito I fell the burden becoming heavy Umekuwa kama mwiba It has become a thorn Lakini nakuita unisaidie, nisizame But I call unto you to help me, that I may not drown Nisizame Baba, nisizame Don't let me drown father. Magonjwa yananiandama Illnesses hound me Hospitali zote nimaliza I have visited all hospitals Kupona sijapona I have not received healing Magonjwa yananiandama Illnesses hound me Madaktari wote nimemaliza I have visited all doctors Kupona sijapone I have not received healing Njoo haraka unisaidie, nisizame Come quickly and save me that I may not drown Uje hima unikoe, nisizame Come fast and save me, that I may not drown. Our highlights from Reading Festival , from rock and roll to getting rickrolled Fest. Lyrics Nisizame Yesu, uniokoe That I might not drown, save me Jesus NIsizame uniokoe Save me, that I may not drown Magonjwa yananiandama Illnesses hound me Hospitali zote nimaliza I have visited all hospitals Kupona sijapona I have not received healing Magonjwa yananiandama Illnesses hound me Madaktari wote nimemaliza I have visited all doctors Kupona sijapone I have not received healing Njoo haraka unisaidie, nisizame Come quickly and save me that I may not drown Uje hima unikoe, nisizame Come fast and save me, that I may not drown Lyrics continue below nisizame yesu by tumaini

Uploader: Kagalmaran
Date Added: 21 January 2014
File Size: 60.57 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 71818
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Naona huduma imekuwa nzito I see my ministry becoming heavy Naona huduma hii Baba yangu kama ni mzigo I feel my ministry as a burden, Father Naona huduma imekuwa nzito I fell the burden becoming heavy Umekuwa kama mwiba It has become a tumaihi Lakini nakuita unisaidie, nisizame But I call unto you to help me, that I may not drown Nisizame Baba, nisizame Don't let me drown father.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.

nisizame yesu by tumaini

Lyrics Nisizame Yesu, uniokoe That I might not drown, save me Jesus NIsizame uniokoe Save me, that I may not drown Magonjwa yananiandama Illnesses hound me Nisiame zote nimaliza I have visited all hospitals Kupona sijapona I have not received tumalni Magonjwa yananiandama Illnesses hound me Madaktari wote nimemaliza I have visited all doctors Kupona sijapone I have not received healing Njoo haraka unisaidie, nisizame Come quickly and save me that I may not drown Uje hima unikoe, nisizame Come fast and save me, that I may not drown Lyrics continue below Magonjwa yananiandama Illnesses hound me Hospitali zote nimaliza I have visited all hospitals Kupona sijapona I have not received healing Magonjwa yananiandama Illnesses hound me Madaktari wote nimemaliza I have visited all doctors Kupona sijapone I have not received healing Njoo haraka unisaidie, nisizame Come quickly and save me that I may not drown Uje hima unikoe, nisizame Come fast and save me, that I may not drown.

Don't want to see ads?

nisizame yesu by tumaini

A new version of Last. Connect to Spotify Dismiss. Our highlights from Reading Festivalfrom rock and roll to getting rickrolled Fest.

nisizame yesu by tumaini

View all trending tracks. Outside Lands takes live music to a higher level Fest.

Elimu nimemaliza I have completed my education Kazi nimetafuta, nimekosa Looked for work, to no avail Mwenye nymba naye amekukuja The landlord nisiazme come Akidai kodi ya nyumba He wants the rent for the house Hata shilingi mimi sina And here I am penniless Nimejaribu kuomba kwa tumanii I have tried borrowing from neighbors Ndugu zangu wote hakuna msaada From my brothers, there's no help Marafiki zangu, hakuna msaada From my friends, there's no help Ni wewe tu msaada wangu, nisizame You are my only hope, that I may not drown Hili ni ombi langu, nisizame This is my prayer, that I may not drown.

No comments:

Post a Comment